- I have a large group and am not sure if you can help?
- When are you open?
- How do I book?
- When do I receive confirmation of my booking?
- How much deposit will I have to pay?
- How do I pay you?
- When do I have to pay the balance?
- How do I know you keep my money safe?
- Should I buy Travel Insurance?
- What happens if I want to change my booking or cancel it?
We have a few very large cottages on our website but we also have more in the pipeline for other destinations so give us a call on 0800 234 6039.
2. When are you open?
We are open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
3. How do I book?
Please click on the Make a Booking link in the menu bar above for more information.
4. When do I receive confirmation of my booking?
Once you have paid your deposit a booking confirmation will be sent out immediately. Once you have paid your balance you will receive your detailed holiday plan.
5. How much deposit will I have to pay?
An average deposit is around £25 per person subject to a minimum of £250. However With some cottages and packages the deposit payable may be higher and we will inform you of this at the time.
6. How do I pay you?
You can pay by credit or debit card over the phone (credit cards attract a 2.5% surcharge), or you can pay by cheque or bank transfer. All of this will confirmed when you phone to book.
7. When do I have to pay the balance?
Normally eight weeks before your holiday starts.
8. How do I know you keep my money safe?
We are bonded by International Passenger Protection (IPP). Whenever you pay us you will receive an IPP insurance voucher and in the unlikely of event of our business failing before you've gone on holiday you can claim a full refund from IPP. This is not Travel Insurance.
9. Should I buy Travel Insurance?
Acacia Cottages strongly recommends that you get Travel Insurance. If you do have it or when you are choosing it please also check that everything on your holiday plan is covered, as not many policies will, as standard, provide cover for horse riding or other "high risk" activities. Travel insurance can cover you for emergencies but it may also cover you for any cancellation fees paid to Acacia should you have to cancel.
10. What happens if I want to change my booking or cancel it?
At our discretion, and with reference to any costs that we have already incurred, changes may be made although we reserve the right to charge a £20 admin fee for each change. If you decide to cancel your booking, for whatever reason, you will be subject to our standard Cancellation charges details of which can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
A Liberella Design