- Enjoy a cookery lesson in your cottage or special venues near by
- Be guided by our carefully selected professional chef
- Learn some great tricks of the trade whilst creating your culinary masterpieces
- Enjoy the delights of your labour with the hen group afterwards
- Special diets can be catered for
Available: Bath, Bristol, Cheltenham
If the bride-to-be loves to cook why not include a lesson on her special weekend. We have some really great chefs who are willing to share the tricks of their trade in fully equipped venues. Enjoy spending half a day, watching and participating in the preparation of a meal. The best part? You get to sit down and enjoy what you have created (with some suitable wine accompaniment of course)!
- We have a range of different cookery lessons which can be arranged in some of our cottages or at venues near-by
- You can arrange the time of your cookery lesson and venue location before your weekend. We can help with transfers to and from the event should you wish, just ask us for details
- Enjoy a cookery session with a professional chef who will be able to provide you with great information and top tips for creating culinary masterpieces
- Best of all you will enjoy the delights of your labour with the hen group afterwards
- If you have any people on special diets please let us know beforehand and we will do what we can to accommodate them
- Activities based on your location vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details
Other Ideas: Pizza Making, Chocolate making, Chef 3 Course dinner, Afternoon Tea
The canapes were outstanding and the meal was exquisite - the chefs were so helpful and fantastic at everything, they really were!
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We are currently unable to take new enquiries as we responding to existing groups. We should be up and running again in the next week or so.
Thank you ♥ for your understanding …The Acacia Team x
Please note: July and August weekends are mainly full except for a few cancellations.