Hula Hooping Hen Party
- Learn to Hula Hoop
- Spin the hoop around your body and arms
- Expert teacher to help you
- Transfers to and from the activity can be arranged
- 2 hour interactive Hula Hoop lesson
- For the energetic hen group with a good sense of humour!
Available: Bristol, Bath
We all loved to hula hoop when we were young. This nostalgic dance class allows you to take your hula hooping one stage further; by the end of the session you will have mastered the basic moves and tricks set to really impress people when you get home!
- Turn up at the dance studio or hall at the prearranged time
- We can help arrange your transfers to and from your cottage, if you need them
- You will be met by our expert teacher who will guide you through the wonderful world of Hula Hooping with lots of fun and giggles
- Learn how to spin an adult-sized hula hoop on your body and in your hands
- This beginner’s workshop will take you through a variety of basic moves and tricks with the hoop, if you’re already a pro the teacher will adjust her lesson to accommodate all standards
- Suitable for all ages
- No previous experience necessary
- Hula hoops are provided!
- Dress Code: if you fancy, ask the hens to come in costumes for the workshop to help get you in the mood!
- Activities based on your location vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details
Other Ideas: We have lots of different dance classes from Hula Hooping, Grease, Fame, Dirty Dancing, Take That and lots more
Amy, the burlesque instructor, was so friendly and funny - she made us all relax and taught us a great routine.