- Experience this fastest growing watersport
- Learn the art of paddleboarding
- Fully qualified instructor to help you
- 2 – 3 hour activity
- Taxi transfers can be arranged
- For hen groups who love water
Available: Bristol, Tenby, Bournemouth
This great fun water activity does take a bit of fitness and strength to master. From beginners to those who need a refresher course, enjoy learning how to paddle your own board whilst standing precariously on top!
- Arrive at the paddleboarding school
- We can arrange transfers to and from your hen cottage
- You will be met by your qualified paddleboarding instructor
- Learn the basics and put them into action on the water
- All your equipment will be supplied
- 2 – 3 hours of water based fun
- Challenge your hen group to some paddleboarding games
- Activities vary by location so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for exact details of your event
Other Ideas: Surfing, windsurfing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, coasteering
I just wanted to say a huge big thank you for everything you and the team did in organising what turned out to be an absolutely amazing weekend!!
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We’re currently receiving a large amount of new enquiries so it may take a few days for us to reply. We are a small team working from home so please could you email one enquiry per group, if possible. For a faster response, please state the date you’re looking to go, the number of people in your group, the type of weekend it is, the package you’re interested in and the property you like. Please note we offer packages that can be tailored to suit you (NOT accommodation only).