Wacky Countryside Games
- For a outdoor day full of laughs and surprises this is a must!
- Challenge the hen group to nine unique fun packed games
- Podium games, human skittles and so much more
- 2 – 3 hours duration (depending on numbers)
- We can organise taxi transfers to and from your cottage
- Free group photos & prizes available
- Available: Bath, Bristol, Wells, Cardiff
A fun packed, truly unique activity. Challenge your hen party to nine games, each dafter than the next! From podium battles with giant pitchforks to human skittles on giant cider kegs, the side-splitting games guarantee a day to remember. After all, where else do you get to dress up as a farmer, catapult apples at the Wurzels and whack your friends on huge inflatables?
- Arrive at Wacky Countryside Games; we can help arrange the taxi transfers should you need it
- Two sessions run daily at 10.30am or 1.30pm, just let us know which you would prefer
- A friendly guide will be with you throughout your event
- Wack, wobble, chuck and chase your way through mayhem and madness
- There’s no need to bring your own camera as your guide will take photos throughout the day. They’ll then be uploaded onto Facebook before you even get back to your cottage!
- There’s a wonderful restaurant on site for picnics or a carvery – just ask us for details.
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details of the activity
- Dress Code – it’s recommended you dress for the weather as a little rain doesn’t stop the fun. Don’t wear your finest clobber. Fancy dress always goes down well and it is recommended that you bring trainers or wellies if the weather is wet.
Other Ideas: School Sports Day, Murdery Mystery Event, Locked in, Paintballing, Farming Fun, Inflatable Madness
I just wanted to email you to say thank you SO much for all your help organising the weekend, It really was fantastic and everything went so smoothly! I'm so grateful and will be recommending you guys to all my friends.