Wacky Indoor Games
- Indoor fun and games from Nov – Feb
- Eight crazy games to challenge the hen group
- Master the podium games, wipeout or welly wanging
- 2 – 3 hours duration (depending on numbers)
- We can organise taxi transfers to and from your cottage
- Free group photos
- Available: Bath, Bristol, Wells
Don’t miss out on the fun just because it’s winter. From November to February Wacky Countryside Games comes indoors to add some fun, frivolity and right royal laughs in the dry. Eight daft challenges to get your hen group going! From wipeout, cider runs, sheep shenanigans and more, you’ll have a day to remember.
- Arrive at Wacky Indoor Games; we can help arrange the taxi transfers should you need them
- A friendly guide will greet you and be with you throughout your event
- Balance, chuck, wack and wobble your way round the course
- There’s no need to bring your own camera as your guide will take photos throughout the day. They’ll then be uploaded onto Facebook before you even get back to your cottage!
- Dress Code – fancy dress, sport kits and definitely trainers
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We’re currently receiving a large amount of new enquiries so it may take a few days for us to reply. We are a small team working from home so please could you email one enquiry per group, if possible. For a faster response, please state the date you’re looking to go, the number of people in your group, the type of weekend it is, the package you’re interested in and the property you like. Please note we offer packages that can be tailored to suit you (NOT accommodation only).