Queen of Sports
- Who’ll be crowned Queen of Sports?
- 60 minutes of sporting fun
- Challenge the hens to 4 different sporting themed activities
- Fully trained referee to take charge, keep score and keep the weekend banter going
- Once all the scores are in there will be a Queen Of Sports ceremony
- Ideal for seriously sporty Hen Groups
Want to challenge the hen group to some seriously good fun sporting challenges? Queen of Sports lets your group take on 4 different sporting themed activities to establish who is Queen. This great fun activity is played on a 1/4 size AstroTurf hockey pitch so make sure you have your trainers and sports gear as I am sure you’ll be taking no prisoners!
How it Works
- Arrive at the predetermined time, we can help with transfers should you require them
- Your group will be placed with its own Activity Host, who will lead you around each of the games, keep tabs on the scores and provide plenty of entertainment to keep the energy levels high and the competitive edge fierce!
- You will get 60 minutes of Queen of Sports action, consisting of a warm up, 4 challenges & an awards ceremony at the end
Here are a few of the challenges on offer:
- Target Tennis – You cannot be serious! Show off your best forehand top spin as you smash tennis balls into various parts of the court in this great game of power and accuracy.
- Shoot Some Hoops – So you fancy yourself as a bit of a Michael Jordan? It’s time to test your shooting accuracy in our basketball themed challenge.
- Golf Chip Challenge – There’s no putting from the rough in this skilful golfing game. Put on your plus fours, select your wedge and step up to show the guys your best swing. Chip into differing sized holes to score your points.
- The Rugby Run – Try, try and try again. This game is a show of strength as you power forward to score tries in this challenging bungy run. If you can outrun the giant tackling bungee you might touch down before being twanged back down the pitch.
- Bouncy Goalie – Test your agility as you attempt to save a series of shots at goal from our mechanised shot machine. Swan dives score no points!
- Extreme Catching – You’re in the slips and it’s time to show off your best cricketing skills. Players stand on the catching podium and fling themselves one way, and then the other, to make awesome diving catches from our ball launch machine.