Wild Nature Foraging
- Explore nature around your cottage or at the nature headquarters
- Enjoy a 60 minute forage for tasty hen party delicacies
- Our tutor will add fun and know-how to your understanding of what’s what in nature
- Lear what edible plants you have on your doorstep
- Happens in all weathers (bar gales!)
- Ideal for nature loving hen groups
If the bride-to-be enjoys being at one with nature, why not learn all about foraging for delicious hen party treats. Join our knowledgeable experts for a guided walk to teach you how to distinguish between natures delights and what should definitely be avoided.
How it Works
- Arrive at the venue at the prearranged time, or, the tutor can come to you in the comfort of your cottage. We can help with the taxi transfer if you need them
- Our tutor will bring everything needed for exploring the great outdoors
- After an initial introductory talk you will be able to enjoy a one-hour private wild food walk
- Learn the advantages and cautions involved in wild foraging
- Perfect for groups of over 9 people
- Dress code: countryside casual with the odd flower crown
Please note: Activities can vary slightly by location, please check with your holiday advisor for the exact details of your session.
I just wanted to email you to say thank you SO much for all your help organising the weekend, It really was fantastic and everything went so smoothly! I'm so grateful and will be recommending you guys to all my friends.