Lip Sync Battles
- Bring on the hen battles
- Sing, dance and sweat it out in the comfort of your cottage or near-by venue
- You’ll be assisted by a Lip Sync Host who’ll give you tips, choreograph your dance routine and decide who wins
- With the hen group divided into teams you can pit your moves against each other
- Choose from a whole host of music genres
- 3 – 4 Lip Sync Battle Rounds
- Dress code: a brilliant excuse to get dressed up!
Get ready to shake your hips, twerk your derriere, flip your hair like a crazy lady and strut your stuff with this all out competitive Lip Sync battle. ‘Own’ the dance floor, pitting your moves against the rest of the hen group. There really is no room for civility, we’ve all seen it on TV, and there’s no prizes for coming second place. Before the session begins you get to choose your songs which will help see you through to being crowned champion. Once your hen group has been divided into teams, it’s all about leaning dance moves and ensuring everyone is lip syncing to the same words, at the same time. Of course, your Lip Sync Host will help make you look like the pro’s you truly know you are. If you really want to go for it, why not come with fancy dress to make the experience even more real.
“…Thank you so much, yes it was a wonderful weekend. The accommodation and activities were perfect. I will definitely be recommending it…”
How it works
- Before you go on the hen weekend, we will ask you to pick your song choices which gives you plenty of time to create your outfits!
- Let us know when you would like the battles to fit in with your weekend celebrations and we will do our best to make it happen
- On the day, the Lip Sync host will turn up slightly earlier than requested to get ready
- Most sessions last for about an hour and a half
- Your party will be split into two teams and battle in rounds of Lip sync madness
- The Lip Sync host will bring energy and fun to the session and help you with your lip sync technique and dance moves
- Let the battle commence!
- At the final round the two highest scoring contenders from each team will go head to head to battle for Lip Sync victory
- At the end of the session, you will have had an experience to remember
- Minimum group size: 10 people
Other Activity Ideas:
Just a quick email to say thank you for the hen package! It was brilliant!