Day At The Races
- Enjoy a Day at the Races
- Relish in the excitement and anticipation as your horse gallops along the track
- Great food, good wine, and the best of company
- Hospitality with VIP areas
- Taxi transfers to and from the race course can be arranged
- For the bride-to-be who loves horses or just loves a flutter or two
Available: Most Cottages
Enjoy a flutter on your favourite horse! This great fun hen weekend activity is full of anticipation and excitement as you stand ticket in hand watching your horse run along the track. This excellent day out is fun and exciting with an air of luxury and refinement.
- Arrive at the Race Course at the prearranged time
- We can arrange transfers to and from your race course
- Start with a drink in hand looking at the horses as they parade around the paddock
- Why not have a bet based on jockey colours, horse stature, your profound knowledge of racing or just because you feel it in your gut!
- Ok so you may lose a few bob on “three-legged donkey” but with great food, good wine, and the best of company, you’re sure to have an amazing time (and who knows – you may even win!).
- Some venues offer hospitality in the paddock restaurant for a day to remember
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking
Other Ideas: Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Farming Fun
Amy, the burlesque instructor, was so friendly and funny - she made us all relax and taught us a great routine.
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We are currently unable to take new enquiries as we responding to existing groups. We should be up and running again in the next week or so.
Thank you ♥ for your understanding …The Acacia Team x
Please note: July and August weekends are mainly full except for a few cancellations.