Day At The Races
- Enjoy a Day at the Races
- Relish in the excitement and anticipation as your horse gallops along the track
- Great food, good wine, and the best of company
- Hospitality with VIP areas
- Taxi transfers to and from the race course can be arranged
- For the bride-to-be who loves horses or just loves a flutter or two
Available: Most Cottages
Enjoy a flutter on your favourite horse! This great fun hen weekend activity is full of anticipation and excitement as you stand ticket in hand watching your horse run along the track. This excellent day out is fun and exciting with an air of luxury and refinement.
- Arrive at the Race Course at the prearranged time
- We can arrange transfers to and from your race course
- Start with a drink in hand looking at the horses as they parade around the paddock
- Why not have a bet based on jockey colours, horse stature, your profound knowledge of racing or just because you feel it in your gut!
- Ok so you may lose a few bob on “three-legged donkey” but with great food, good wine, and the best of company, you’re sure to have an amazing time (and who knows – you may even win!).
- Some venues offer hospitality in the paddock restaurant for a day to remember
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking
Other Ideas: Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Farming Fun
Amy, the burlesque instructor, was so friendly and funny - she made us all relax and taught us a great routine.
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We’re currently receiving a large amount of new enquiries so it may take a few days for us to reply. We are a small team working from home so please could you email one enquiry per group, if possible. For a faster response, please state the date you’re looking to go, the number of people in your group, the type of weekend it is, the package you’re interested in and the property you like. Please note we offer packages that can be tailored to suit you (NOT accommodation only).