- Enjoy wine tasting in the comfort of your cottage
- Taste from a mixture of 6 carefully selected white and red wines
- Like your bubbles? Try a champagne tasting session
- 1-2 hour tutored session with an expert wine connoisseur
- Learn interesting facts about the different grapes and the intricate world of wine
- Non-alcoholic version available for non-drinkers
Available: Peak District, Bath, Bristol, Canterbury, Cheltenham, Tenby & more
If the bride-to-be loves the odd tipple or two of wine & champagne then this makes a wonderfully informative activity. You and the hen group will have fun learning and tasting some specially selected wines with the help of an expert wine connoisseur who will talk you through all the finer details.
Enjoyed in the comfort of your own cottage this activity is filled with laughs & lots of information sure to make everyone in the hen group appreciate their grapes!
- Your expert wine connoisseur will come to your cottage at a prearranged time and set-up ready for your tasting session
- There is usually a mix of 3 white and 3 red bottles of delicious wine for you to taste but please chat with us if you would prefer just white or red or even champagne!
- The wine expert will structure the 1-2 hour tutored session giving you lots of tips & information about the different grapes and the intricate world of wine
- Enjoy a blind wine tasting quiz with a bottle of bubbly for the winning team!
- Dress Code: whatever you fancy!
- Activities based on your location vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details
- Other Ideas: Combine with a chef dinner, Vineyard visit, High Gin, Champagne tasting, Cocktail Making
Everyone enjoyed the wine tasting, even those who don't drink had a little go. As a Welsh girl I find it quite difficult to watch people spit out wine, but at least they joined in ;) Bryn was very friendly, very knowledgeable and made sure that everyone was included.