- Get creative with chocolate
- Create chocolate truffles or enjoy decorating lollipops or cookies
- Learn the fine art of tasting & making chocolate using all of your senses
- Battle it out with your friends in a chocolate challenge
- Taste what you make
- 1-2 hour interactive session
- Based in the cottage
- Dress code: something comfy so you can expand
In the immortal words of Lynda Grayson, “There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it’s a friend with chocolate”. How true I hear you cry, I mean where would we be without this silky, soothing food substance? We have a range of fun chocolate workshops around the UK, all designed for you to get that all necessary chocolate fix whilst having a blast with your mates. From making chocolate truffles, decorating chocolate lollipops, filling caramel spheres to learning and tasting lots about chocolate, the hen group are sure come out feeling full and happy. Eat as you create and if there’s any left over you’ll be able to pack up your masterpieces in a delightful presentation box to take home.
...Just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your help organising Laura's Hen weekend with me. She had an absolutely fantastic time and all the suppliers etc were fabulous!...
How it works?
- Your tutor comes to your accommodation to set-up at the prearranged time
- Depending on your cottage location you could learn how to make your own delicious chocolate truffles, dip strawberries in a special chocolate sauce, pipe a chocolate lollipop, decorate cookies with decorative toppings an challenge the hens to a head to head chocolate challenge
- Package your chocolate ready to keep (as if there will be any left!)
- If that doesn’t work for you, you could learn how to taste chocolate like a professional, scoring 7 – 8 different and delicious chocolates. Great with a bottle of bubbles as an evening activity
- Dress Code: something you don’t mind getting chocolate on
- Chocolate making classes vary so please ask your holiday adviser for exact details of what will be included in your activity
Just wanted to thank you for organising the hen weekend for me....we all had a brilliant time...all the activities booked were lovely and the cottage was just beautiful! It took the stress out of it all having you to help :)
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
UPDATED 11-OCT-21 Thank you for contacting us. We are currently overwhelmed with new bookings and enquiries. We will not be accepting new enquiries until the 1st November. After that date you can email us if you’d like to arrange a Hen Weekend for January 2022 onwards: [email protected] Existing customers can get in touch directly with their personal Acacia contact.
Thank you ♥ for your understanding …The Acacia Team x