- Enjoy creating your very own pizza in a restaurant near the cottage
- Learn all there is to know about tossing dough and adding ingredients
- Battle it out with your friends in the games and quizzes along the way
- 2 and a half hour tutored session with our experts
- All washed down with the odd glass of Prosecco!
- Non-alcoholic version available for non-drinkers
Available: For most cottages
If the bride-to-be loves pizza, this is a great way for you all to have fun whilst learning how to create your best ever delicious masterpiece.
- Arrive at the pizza restaurant, we can help with your transfers to and from your cottage should you need
- You’ll kick off the night with a glass of Prosecco and dough balls.
- Then you’ll get stuck into dough tossing and pizza making, taking your pick from a mouth-watering selection of fresh ingredients.
- As you’re making your own pizza, your dedicated party host will keep spirits up – and the fun rolling.
- You’ll be competing in head-to-head battles then, when the games are over, it’ll be time to tuck into your creation over a few drinks.
- Dress Code: whatever you fancy!
- Activities based on your location vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details
Other Ideas: Cookery lessons, Vineyard visit, Private dinner party, afternoon tea, Champagne tasting, Cocktail making
Just wanted to thank you for organising the hen weekend for me....we all had a brilliant time...all the activities booked were lovely and the cottage was just beautiful! It took the stress out of it all having you to help :)