Welsh Hideaway, Hot Tub
This stunning barn has it all to offer, whether you’re looking for an adventure packed weekend or relaxing break with your mates; it is the perfect Welsh hideaway. The open plan living space provides a great place to socialise. It has original features, exposed beams, under floor heating and a log burner so you can relax in a homely, warm atmosphere. Set within 12 acres of beautiful farmland, it comes with a garden with ample seating and stunning views.
– 40 minutes from Chester
- Hot Tub
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area
- The kitchen comes with a Rangemaster stove, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer and everything you should need for your weekend celebrations
- The farmhouse style dining table can seat 10 people for a celebratory meal
- 4 bedrooms; 3 with king size beds and 1 with a double bed. Two of the bedrooms can be made up as twins
- 2 family bathrooms and a downstairs toilet
- Outdoor entertaining areas with comfy furniture so you can enjoy a glass of bubbles as the sun goes down
- Hot Tub with mood lighting
The barn is very well appointed with underfloor heating downstairs and a very effective wood burner. It is very homely but refined. The kitchen/dining room space worked particularly well for us and we spent a lot of time in there with cakes in the oven and the dogs at our feet!
Notes on Booking
- Security Deposit
- There is a £200 refundable security deposit.
- Booking Information
- To book we require a non-refundable deposit of £250. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to your travels.
- Check In
- Check Out