This beautiful Cotswold stone house is great for smaller hen groups as it comes full of quintessential charm. Sit and unwind in the comfortable lounge with warming wood burning stove or enjoy a chef dinner in the elegant dining room perfect for celebratory meals. Outside there is a garden with furniture to enjoy summer evenings. For the more energetic there is access to a shared tennis court for an additional cost.
– 25 minutes from Cheltenham
- Tennis Court
- Well equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher
- Double aspect dining room with seating for 6/8 people and gorgeous views
- Living room with large sofa, armchairs, TV, I-Pod docking station and wood burner for chilly evenings
- Utility room with washing machine and storage for coats and boots
- 3 bedrooms; 1 double bedroom, 1 double / twin bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- 2 bathrooms; 1 ground floor family bathroom, 1 shower room
- Large private garden surrounding the cottage with table and chairs for 6 people
- BBQ is available on request
- Access to a shared tennis court which comes at an additional cost
- Off road parking
Thank you so much for arranging a fabulous weekend. It was so well organised and all the events were fantastic and everyone we came into contact with was so much and helpful.
Weekend Package Ideas
You can choose any combination of activities to make your weekend really special - just get in touch and we can send you a quote. Here are a couple of ideas:
Package Idea 1
- 2 nights stay
- 30 minutes beauty treatment
- Return transfer to Cheltenham for a day or night out (up to 2am)
- £155pp* based on 6 people
* prices may vary depending on the number of people or time of year
Notes on Booking
- Security Deposit
- There is a £200 refundable security deposit.
- Booking Information
- To book we require a non-refundable deposit (the price varies depending on the time of year). The balance is due 12 weeks prior to your travel.
- Check In
- Not Available
- Check Out
- Not Available