Mobile Beauty Treatments
- Relax and unwind with a 30 minute beauty treatment
- Choose from a pedicure, manicure, facial, back massage or foot massage
- Professional beauty therapists come to you in your accommodation
- Get ready for your night out in style
- A minimum of 4 people are needed for this activity
- Dress code: anything goes but don’t forget your flip flops!
If you know the bride-to-be is up to her neck in wedding plans and could do with a moment of relaxation, book a 30 minute indulgent pampering session. In fact, it may not be just the bride-to-be but all the hens who desperately need a moment to unwind from their busy lives! All our beauty therapists are trained to work to the best professional standards, providing you with a ‘Spa’ like feel whilst being surrounded by all the home comforts of your accommodation. This is such a popular hen party activity, especially when you can sip away on your bubbles, chatting with your mates, snacking on food whilst our professionals get to work… just remember to watch those nails!
“…It was an amazing weekend! The house, the chef and the dancing was great and the beauty treatments were exactly what we all needed on the Sunday!…” Vicky
How it works
- Before you go on your weekend, we will ask you to let us know which treatment each hen would like from a relaxing pedicure, manicure, facial, back massage or foot massage
- You will also need to decide when and what time you would like the therapists to come to your accommodation
- On the day, the therapist will turn up slightly earlier than requested to set-up. If you have a large hen group, more than one therapist may arrive
- Beauty treatments are anything of up to 30 minutes of pure unadulterated you time
- You can bring your own nail varnish or oils if you wish
- At the end of the session, you should feel relaxed, recharged and ready to carry on the party
“…The beauty therapists were also fantastic, with a couple of the girls wanting extra treatments….”
- If any of the hen group have skin allergies, please let us know, so we can discuss it with the therapists beforehand
- Massages when pregnant need to be performed by specialist therapists and cannot be undertaken in the first trimester. Please discuss the options available to you in the area you are booking your hen weekend
- As different activities vary depending on the location, please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for exact details
“…Everyone commented on how smoothly all the weekend went. And I wanted to highlight how great both the beauty therapists and butler were. The butler was slightly late in arriving but was more than happy to stay for the full two hours. He was professional and a great laugh! Both the nail and massage therapist were extremely friendly and provided a great service…” Sarah
The beauty therapists were also fantastic, with a couple of the girls wanting extra treatments.