Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Learn how to hit the target with this fun countryside pastime
- You will be guided by an expert throughout your activity
- Transfers to & from the event can be arranged
- Test everyone in the groups aim & accuracy
- Choose between a few hours, a half-day or even a full day’s shooting
- Release you inner marksmanship
This cracking traditional countryside pastime will allow your hen group to develop pin point accuracy in order to hit the target clays fired up in the air. Not for the faint of heart, it takes physical strength and a steady hand to become a real expert.
- This is definitely one of our more popular country pursuits and certainly one of the most exhilarating. Always in high demand this tests everyone in the groups aim & accuracy
- We can organise a few hours, a half-day or even a full days shooting guaranteed to bring thrills and excitement
- We will give you all the timings before the event takes place and will even arrange the transfers to and from the clay shoot, if you would like
- Once you arrive, you will be taken through the basics and given a safety brief detailing all the information needed to help you keep on target
- Then it is down to you to release you inner marksmanship
- Dress code is of course casual with coat, boots and flat caps if you fancy!
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details of the activity
Other Ideas: shooting is a very physical sport so for a less tiring option try Laser clay shooting. Alternatives also include Horse riding or paintballing.
The Clay Pigeon shooting was fantastic and the whole group had brilliant fun.