- Hysterical, interesting, fun & delicious workshop!
- Available in your Acacia Cottage or a local bar
- Transfers can be arranged to and from the workshop
- 1-2 hours learning to mix, shake and stir 3 delicious cocktails
- Learn the tricks of the trade from our expert mixologist
- You get to drink the fruits of your hard work!
- All materials are brought to you or available in the bar
Learn how to mix, shake, stir and free-pour your favourite cocktails under the guidance of a professional mixologist. This wonderful hen party activity can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own cottage or in a bar in a local city. Not only do you learn some excellent tricks of the trade which will enable you to impress all your family & friends when you get home but you also get to drink everything you make!
- If you are having the workshop in your cottage, the professional bartender will arrive at a prearranged time to get everything ready
- Alternatively, if you have opted for a City bar we can help arrange the transfers to and from the event (trust me – you will need transfers!)
- The friendly bartender will help each member of the hen group to make and pour some wonderfully delicious cocktails
- An expert mixologist will teach you the tricks of the trade – so good are the hints & tips you may even be able to impress your friends and family at home with your newly learned skills!
- For those in the hen group who are unable to drink alcohol, the workshop can be tailored so they create some delicious non-alcoholic versions
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details of the activity
Other Ideas: Gin Tasting, Champagne Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting in your cottage, Chef dinner
The cocktail making was such fun, made all the nicer by being able to do it in the garden.