- Have fun on horse-back
- Available at local riding stables
- Transfers can be arranged to and from the stables
- From novices to experts the stable has horses to match different abilities of skills
- Enjoy a 1 hour lesson either in an arena or on a hack in the countryside
- Learn how handle and tack-up
If the bride-to-be loves horses this is a great activity to have on her hen weekend. From ambling through the countryside to being taught in a school, horse riding can bring a bit of country air on a seriously calm and gorgeous horse. It doesn’t matter if the hen group are novices or highly experienced riders our expert riding schools are equipped to cope with any level of ability & all geared to provide you an absolutely wonderful experience.
- Arrive at the stables at the prearranged time
- We can help you with your transfers to and from the stables should you wish, just ask us for details
- You will be met by an expert horse handler who will be able to talk you through how your lesson will go and also what to do
- Then it is a matter of saying hello to your horse, saddling on and getting going!
- Don’t worry as all the horses are calm and experienced & there are plenty of horse handlers to help out should any of the hens need it
- Dress code: jodhpurs or jeans, riding boots, boots or sturdy shoes
- If you love riding more than anything some stables do offer longer hacks, ask us for details
- Certain stables do have weight restrictions
- Larger groups may go in 2 groups
- Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday advisor when booking for the exact details of the activity
Other ideas: Lunch at a gastro pub; A day at the races; Clay pigeon shooting
The horse riding on Saturday was great fun and both of the ladies at the centre were brilliant and so supportive to the more nervous riders!