Private Chef Dinner
- 3-course meal created by a professional chef
- Enjoy a delicious starter, main and dessert
- Special diets are accommodated
- The chef will cook, serve and wash up
- Cottage-based activity
- Minimum of 10 people
- Dress Code: Anything from LBD to casual
Available: Bath, Bristol, York, Canterbury, Cheltenham, Harrogate, Oxford, Derbyshire, York, Ayrshire, Bournemouth, Cambridge, Chester, Edinburgh, Hereford, Leeds, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Sheffield, Taunton, Tenby, Wells, Winchester
Wondering what to feed the hungry hen group after a fun-filled day of activities? Take the stress away by having a private chef. They will rustle up a special celebratory meal perfect for spoiling the bride-to-be. This popular activity is great for reducing weekend catering stress and as the chef does the washing up, you won’t have to coax some reluctant hen to help. Dress up; dress down; the choice is yours. One thing you can be sure, you will be able to focus on the main lady whilst the chef cooks away in the kitchen preparing your gourmet 3-course meal.
...The chef team in the evening were so friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. The food was amazing and so delicious and the service brilliant (hope we didn’t scare the waiter with our wigs too much!) I thoroughly recommend the chef and her team to anyone. She is one talented lady!...
How it works?
- We’ll send you menu choices from the chef cooking your celebratory meal
- Choose 1 starter, 1 main course and 1 dessert for the whole group
- Of course, if you have any hens with special dietary requirements, the chef add alternative menu options
- Tell us when and at what time you’d like the meal and we can arrange the rest
- On the evening, your chef will arrive at your accommodation with some food already prepared
- Depending on your group size, they may come with a helper who will be there to make the evening go smoothly
- If you haven’t done it already, its a good time to decorate the table and elevate the occasion. Think balloons, personalised table mats, napkins, candles, tablecloths and bubbles for toasting the bride-to-be.
- At the prearranged time, settle round the table, sit back, eat, drink and most importantly, be merry
- Tip: have some hen party games at the ready, great for adding a twist and a bit of bride-to-be love
Please note: Different venues vary so please talk to your holiday adviser when booking for the exact details of the activity
...The house was literally perfect, so warm and cosy, and the meal cooked by Mark, the chef was delicious, Sally our waitress was a complete star and the Murder Mystery by Smoke and Mirrors was HILARIOUS!!! They were so funny and so good and it was a real highlight...
The chef was fantastic! Delicious food and he was very kind and polite as was his assistant.
Share this Activity
Get a hen weekend quote
We’re currently receiving a large amount of new enquiries so it may take a few days for us to reply. We are a small team working from home so please could you email one enquiry per group, if possible. For a faster response, please state the date you’re looking to go, the number of people in your group, the type of weekend it is, the package you’re interested in and the property you like. Please note we offer packages that can be tailored to suit you (NOT accommodation only).